Sunday, February 5, 2012

Can't he see how he hurts them...

How can That Man  not see how he hurts them, how he makes them feel worthless, unimportant, and in his way?  Can't he see that all his 2 little football players wanted to do was watch the game, the biggest game of the year, and not just part of it, but the whole. damn. thing.

Couldn't he tell how important it was when I asked him to allow them to stay and watch since we have no TV at home?  and last years tears over missing the game broke my heart?  Wouldn't he want to spend every precious moment with his little ones?  bonding with his football boys in manly ways while they still want to do it with him and not be with their friends?  Why is His Girlfriends boys more important than his own?

Who cares if the girls fall asleep on the sofa?  Who cares if they have to be carried to the car?  Who cares as long as they don't?

The boys got in my car and started to cry, cry on the way home because I came to pick them up before the game was over.  I came because I was called and told they were ready to go, I was told to go now, not in 10 minutes, not in 5 but now.  They wanted to come home.  Well, apparently he forgot to ask them what it was they wanted and instead did what he wanted, yet again.  Broken little hearts, yet again...

Luckily I found it on the radio and the radio could get them through the car ride, at home I quickly found the radio station on the internet and now there in their room my football boys are laying in bed listening to the rest of the big game taking in all they can hear, wishing that they could have still been watching it instead, if only that man had allowed them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment